- Tear Resistant Polyethylene
- Slit on Self-Adhesive Side to Protect Document
- Good Clarity for Readability
- “Peel and stick” adhesive is applied to the plastic pouch and covered with a temporary non-stick paper. Once the paper is pulled away, the adhesive material holds the pouch in place.
- Sealed on all four sides with a slit opening the length or width of the pouch. The slit is on the same side as the self-adhesive material, allowing the user to slide paperwork inside and seal it closed. Tear resistant to allow “over-stuffing” and protect documents from abrasion and weather.
Sizes and Configuration
- 11 different sizes and configurations from 4.5” x 5.5” to 8” x 10.” We offer five sizes in clear face or six different sizes printed with “Packing List Enclosed” or “Invoice Enclosed.”
Laddawn Product Images: Packing List Envelopes
On this page you’ll find instructions on how to download the images. We ask that these Laddawn product images only be used on Laddawn Distributor websites for the purpose of e-commerce or web promotions.