- Open bottom and sealed top
- Perforated above zipper
- Meets FDA and USDA specifications
- Clear low-density polyethylene
HIGH QUALITY STOCK INVENTORY
Quick Link To Shop
- Tamper-Evident Reclosables have an open bottom and a sealed top. The product to be packaged is loaded from the bottom and then the bottom of the bag is heat sealed. The top is perforated above the zipper; the perforated strip must be ripped open so the zipper can be pulled apart. This assures the package has not been opened since the manufacturer has placed the items in the bag.
Makes the cut
- These bags meet FDA and USDA specifications, and ensure that contents will not be disturbed before their intended use. The bag will show visible signs of being opened prior to purchase in the event of foul play or accidental damage.
Made from the best
- Our tamper-evident bags are made from clear low-density polyethylene (LDPE) in 7 stock sizes. The open bottom allows for easy loading. The perforated tear strip is above the zipper so once opened, the bag functions the same way a standard reclosable bag would, thanks to the premium zipper top closure.