- Vapor Corrosion Inhibitor
- Meets standards for vapor inhibitor ability requirements
- The friendly alternative to oil coatings
- Meets the vapor inhibitor ability requirements of Type I MIL-PRF-22019E and Class 1 MIL-B-22020E specifications for volatile corrosion inhibitor-treated barrier materials.
- The friendly alternative to oil coatings and barrier bag/desiccant methods and manufactured with 100% renewable energy from sources like wind and solar power.
- Nitrite-free. Carcinogenic N-nitroso compounds (sometimes formed from the reaction of nitrites during processing under high temperatures) cannot occur.
Made in the U.S.A.
- VCI is one of the dozens of specialty additives available including a range of stock colors, UVI/UVA, postal approved and anti-static materials. Up to 150″ and 8 mil.
- Protect against corrosion on ferrous and non-ferrous materials like steel, iron, copper, brass, zinc, aluminum, and nickel.