Our Anti-static bags are made from 100% virgin Low-Density Polyethylene with an anti-static additive. Available in clear or pink, these meet the static decay requirements of MIL-PRF81705E, Type III and EIA-541. All bags are heat sealable and feature a bottom seal or side weld construction. Choose from 42 Layflat and 8 stock Zip Top stock sizes or custom build your bag on Laddawn.com.
Designed to prevent the buildup of static electricity and protect non-static sensitive parts used in electronics manufacturing (nuts, bolts, etc) during transportation and storage.
Build Your Custom Anti-Static Bag on Laddawn.com with these Available Options:
Size and Gauge Guidelines – Layflat
- Widths of 3” – 98”
- Depths of 2” – 72”
- Lengths of 5” – 288”
- Gauges of 1 – 8 mil
Size and Gauge Guidelines – Zip Top
- Widths of 2.5” – 30”
- Lengths of 3” – 36”
- Gauges of 1.5 – 6 mil
Film Color or Tint
- Black, brown, buff, gray, white, medium blue, sky blue, baby blue, blue green, leaf green, dark green, red, orange, yellow, pink or purple.
- ¼” round, 1/8” round, butterfly or micro-perforation.
Material and Additives
- Anti-block and UVI.
- Choose loose packed in cases or rolls with 3” cores.
- Specify case or roll count.
- Rolls may be boxed, cradle-packed or tray-packed.
- Up to 8 colors on 2 sides**
- Spot and CMYK process
- Up to 1 color on 1 side*
- 12” repeat
Don’t see your size or construction, call or email for additional custom options!
Email CE@laddawn.com or
*36” length maximum for 1 side and 30” length for 2 side
*Including but not limited to: custom sizes, bottom gussets, back flaps, hang holes, lips, sealed headers, tear perforations and poly lined cases. Construction and packaging dependent.