Berry Hand Stretch Film is made from a blend of Linear Low-Density Polyethylene. Available in varying cling types, it keeps product visible without discoloring or causing damage. Sold in pallet or case quantities. Choose from a variety of stock options of blown, cast and narrow width banding film available on Laddawn.com.
Applied manually, this film keep pallets secured and serves as a barrier from dust, debris and other damaging elements. Rolls of hand stretch are designed to be ergonomically superior and easy to apply.
Choose Your Hand Stretch Film on Laddawn.com with the Following Features:
A Variety of Stock Options
- Choose cast, blown or narrow width banding film
- Premium and conventional options
- A wide range of widths and lengths
- Varying thicknesses
Cast vs. Blown Film – What’s the Difference?
- Cast film is extruded in sheets. It exhibits higher clarity and comes quietly off the roll. Available with one or two-sided cling.
- Blown film is extruded vertically in a bubble. It maintains a greater puncture resistance and tear strength. Available with two-sided cling.
Cling Types – The “Stickiness” of the Film
- One-sided cling is found in high-performance films. It exhibits excellent abrasion resistance and a low cling performance.
- Two-sided cling is less common, typically more cost-effective and exhibits good cling performance.
- Differential cling is the most versatile of the three and exhibits a highly consistent performance.
- All film is wound on rolls and packaged in cases.
- Narrow width banding film comes with a dispenser
Don’t see your size or construction?
Contact your local Berry representative for custom options!
Laddawn Product Images: Hand Stretched Film
On this page you’ll find instructions on how to download the images. We ask that these Laddawn product images only be used on Laddawn Distributor websites for the purpose of e-commerce or web promotions.