- Machine Grade Top Sheeting is used to protect the top of a pallet during the stretch wrapping process.
- Single wound on 3” cores.
- Our Machine Grade Top Sheeting provides coverage for the top of a pallet during the stretch wrapping process. It serves as a protective cover from dust, debris, moisture and additional weathering.
- The film is run through a machine to be applied on the pallet, giving it a tighter fit than you would normally get from a standard pallet top sheet. This keeps the contents within more secure and shielded from weathering or damage.
- All film is comprised of a proprietary blend of Low Density and Linear Low Density Polyethylene, including an anti-stat additive to allow for unimpeded application.
Laddawn Product Images: Machine Grade Top Sheeting
On this page you’ll find instructions on how to download the images. We ask that these Laddawn product images only be used on Laddawn Distributor websites for the purpose of e-commerce or web promotions.