Our Amber Reclosables are made from a blend of 100% virgin Low and Linear Low-Density Polyethylene with an amber color additive. These are designed with translucent UV to protect light sensitive medications during shipment and storage.
Our Biohazard Specimen and Chemotherapy Drug Transport Reclosables are made from a blend of 100% virgin Low and Linear Low-Density Polyethylene. These are designed and labeled for the safe transport of specified hazardous chemicals.
All Specialty Reclosables feature a side weld construction. Choose from a variety of stock options available on Laddawn.com.
Choose Your Healthcare Zip Top Bag on Laddawn.com with the Following Features:
- Available in 8 stock sizes
- Widths of 1.5” – 30”
- Lengths of 2” – 36”
- 3 mil
- Meet USP XXII and USP XXIII procedure 66.1 (< 10% light transmission from 290nm to 450nm).
Biohazard Specimen Bags
- Available in 3 stock sizes: 6×9, 8×10 and 12×15
- 2 mil
- Printed with a biohazard symbol and check boxes.
- Designed with an outer pouch to keep paperwork separate and dry.
Chemotherapy Drug Transport Bags
- Available in 3 stock sizes: 6×9, 9×12 and 12×15
- 2 mil
- Printed with a chemotherapy symbol for easy identification.
- All Specialty Reclosables are sub packed in poly bags, packaged in cases.
- Packaged 1000 or 500 per case depending on size.
Don’t see your size or construction, call or email for additional custom options!
Email CE@laddawn.com or
Refers to Biohazard Specimen and Chemotherapy Drug Transport Bags only, including but not limited to: bottom gussets, custom sizes, custom registered print and hang holes. Construction and packaging dependent.