Berry Pre-Stretched Hand Film is made from a blend of Linear-Low Density Polyethylene. Available with two-sided cling, it keeps product visible without discoloring or causing damage. Sold in pallet or case quantities. Choose from a variety of stock sizes available on Laddawn.com.
Applied manually, this film keeps pallets secured and serves as a barrier from dust, debris and other damaging elements. Rolls of pre-stretched hand film are designed to be easier to apply, minimize waste and allow for more consistency in the palletization process.
Choose Your Pre-stretched Hand Film on Laddawn.com with the Following Features:
- Ultra high performance blown film
- A wide range of widths and lengths
- Varying thicknesses
- Sold by the case or pallet.
- Equipped with a Glidesmooth™ core that reduces hand friction, allowing for easy release and faster pallet wrapping.
- One size available: 14” W x 1450’ L x 29 gauge
- Premium blown film
- Sold by the pallet.
- Outside edges are folded to reduce the risk of roll damage and minimalize waste.
- Less common than other cling types, two-sided cling is typically more cost effective and exhibits good cling performance.
- Film is wound on rolls with 3” cores.
- All X-SERIES film is packaged four rolls per case.
- All Winwrap film is bulk packed on a pallet.
Don’t see your size or construction?
Contact your local Berry representative for custom options!